rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:31 PM)The King Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 01:30 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:56 AM)The King Wrote:  

Use google maps to find a secluded alleyway to fuck her. Plan it in advance.

I had sex with 4 girls in alleyways in January alone. Do it.

Not sure if serious, but damn... How do you work up to that?

"This here is one of my favorite alleyways in town, want me to show you why?"

I'm 100% serious. When walking on the street in which the alley way is located, stop early on before midway, kiss her in the street for a few seconds, then keep walking. This makes it seem like you didn't plan on meeting her in an alley just to get sexual.

When reaching the spot, act curious and go in first to "investigate". Go ahead of her and make her feel safe by telling her there's no one there/it's a dead end...etc. Ideally try to find a spot in which people don't have a line of sight on you. Then just proceed to makeout and fuck her from the back while she bends over.

This works, but I wouldn't recommend it unless it's a last resort. I have lost 2 bangs that I could've gotten if I was in a bedroom by doing this. January was just not a good month for me logistically so I had to think outside the box.

Probably best to just get a room and go there. Just keep this in mind for emergencies.

The alley idea is good.

Better yet, scout the area earlier in the day and find a reasonably clean dumpster. As you and your date walk past have your keys in your hand and also an empty bottle or can. Throw the can in and "accidentally" let your keys fly in as well. Convince her this is your only set and motion that you will give her a boost so she can climb in to retrieve keys. Climb in after her and proceed to bang.

Bonus points if you preposition a dirty mattress.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Messages In This Thread