rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop responding to every text

Stop responding to every text

I see a lot of guys asking what to text next, regretting texts, or asking if a text was beta. I also see a lot of guys needlessly responding to girls who flake, disrespect them, or who text other things which show disinterest in them. I see guys constantly asking if not responding to a text looks weak or butthurt.

My philosophy is this: It almost never looks weak to not respond to a text. Not responding to a flake, a disrespectful comment or a girl your intuition tells you is disinterested is almost always the best course of action assuming you're not in a relationship with her. Not responding to a text is empowering. It puts you in control. It takes discipline.

I've been testing this with a few girls in my pipeline and have been merciless in weeding out flakes and girls I perceive to have an interest level below 70%. One questionable text, one perceived slight, one flake and they never hear from me again. It feels good. I know for every girl who fucks up on txt there's another one around the corner who is on point, attentive and has higher interest levels.

Stop trying to recover shit text exchanges with disinterested chicks. Stop responding to every turd a girl dumps on your phone. Be selective with who you give your attention to.

Chicks live on attention. Denying them your attention is the best karma for a girl who makes it clear you're not a priority.

Your silence will make you live in their mind forever. And you will find it easier to next her for someone better.

In conclusion, do not be afraid to not respond. When in doubt, it's almost always the right answer.

Messages In This Thread