rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FAVOURITE DRUGS in order to improve your life

FAVOURITE DRUGS in order to improve your life

Quote: (05-12-2019 10:08 AM)Unikorn Wrote:  

Really helpful
I do think that the problem is taking drugs really often. It can really literally FUCK your life

I'll add a little to this: I think a lot of the problems associated with drug use are actually caused by lack of sleep. Alcohol fucks with your sleep/you are also probably staying out late and disrupting your sleep patterns. Caffiene fucks with your sleep. Obviously stimulants prevent you from sleeping. And a lot of the side effects we associate with tweakers are actually just symptoms of not getting any sleep for several days. Weed stops you from dreaming--so obviously it's having some effect on sleep. Even drugs that help you fall asleep might not be giving your brain the kind of sleep it really needs to function at 100%.

I don't think I need to get into it here but there are other threads on the forum about the importance of sleep to your overall cognition, mood, depression, fitness, testosterone levels etc. For me, even just having mildly altered sleep patterns for 2-3 days causes me to start feeling much worse. So ideally, if you want to use drugs to improve your life, you also have to balance that with getting proper sleep, or be willing to take the hit.

-Lampy

Messages In This Thread