rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FAVOURITE DRUGS in order to improve your life

FAVOURITE DRUGS in order to improve your life

Quote: (05-01-2019 01:59 AM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2019 10:19 PM)Trumpian Wrote:  

The problem with stims is they eventually stop stimulating. And they fuckup natural dopamine production in the brain. So if you had a deficit before it's going to be x2 afterwards.

I take modafonil - not really a stim (no vasoconstriction, elevated heart rate,etc.). Helps keep the mid afternoon brain fog at bay, and there's a subtle but noticeable increase in focus/motivation. But you do begin to build a tolerance to it after a while as well.

I'm curious about nicotine. I've heard from a number of people that it really is the ultimate nootropic. Cigarette smokers might look like shit, but I also noticed they tend to be pretty sharp on average.

Also curious about the mental benefits of TRT when taking ones levels in the highest natty range (or even a bit above that). Has anyone noticed significantly more motivation/drive from doing that?

Yeah certainly but it's addictive. It is effective in preventing Alzheimer's. Certainly a wonder drug but cigarettes are bad, mkay?

You could buy raw tobacco and roll your own cigs. That way you get the nicotine buzz without all the bullshit additives and chemicals. I think smoking commercial cigs is lame but rolling your own dart has a kind of raw masculine appeal IMO

Messages In This Thread