rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on a base level issue

Advice on a base level issue

Not sure if this has been discussed but I just wanted some feedback from anyone on the forum that may have been in my shoes previous

I am 28 and basically ran through enough girls that I am at peace with the idea of settling down and finding a legit girl

I won't drone on but the crux of it is this - I am finding myself in the situation where I have to chose between a girl that's "like me" or a "good girl" ....its really hard to quantify but I'll just illustrate with an example, two girls I am currently talking to, one has been a fuck buddy of mine for years, I fucked her on the first date, and I know she's basically a slut....but she has her masters in occupational therapy, comes from a good home, voted for Trump, and we just "click" ...we think a lot alike...but she has an edge and isn't a "good girl" , used to party and do coke etc. ...she's not like a horrendous prospect to get serious with but she's just not "ideal"

Then you have this other girl who is by all means nice, sweet, she is a babysitter and works part time at the hallmark store (lol) and is in college for human resources...she is your typical good girl, goes to church, dainty, blah blah blah and is literally obsessed with me but won't sleep with me unless we are dating ....if I had to create a "good girl" in a laboratory she would be it but there isn't that "click" I have with the other girl

So just curious if you guys have come across a similar situation where you had a girl that was more like your bro and you just genuinely enjoyed her company vs a girl that would be a great mother to your kids but she's just kind of annoying and corny sometimes haha

Sorry for the rambling nature of this post and any comments or insight would be great

Messages In This Thread