rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple people gunned down at Poway synagogue

Multiple people gunned down at Poway synagogue

Roosh V Forum response to mass shootings:

The "False Flag Guy": "BRUHH WHERE IS THE BLOOD?!!!! WHY ITS NOT LIKE IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES?"

The "Guy that reads too much Game": "Well, if he would have fucked more and banged those 8s and 9s and get on the hedonist treadmill, he would be not going out shoot up people! GAME SAFE LIVES BRUH!"

The "All Mass Shooters are gay guy": "Dude he was just gay bruh, they all are gay I tell you!!"

The "People don't just snap guy": "Bruh why would anyone just throw their life away and shoot up innocent people?"

Why can't you people simply see, that nationalist white men with a sense of family value are fucking scared to their bones of the state we live in and that fucked up times, creates fucked up bad "ideas" like shooting up some Jews that will not do anything but harm?

We have trans people teaching children in schools to white people getting literally replaced and in all history of humankind, men defended their homeland from getting invaded and did everything for children being protected. Why we now allow it? Men can be aggressive for a reason. For hunt and to protect family and country. I do not see this guy as a loser or a coward or an "incel" (because fucking women is everything lol) but rather than a very lost guy having no outlet voice outside of the Internet.

And no, I'm not defending what he did, I'm just stating that when men feeling cornered from all sides, that they simply can snap. How hard is it to understand that? If you dont think you can snap from seeing Feminism, Transpeople rape children, Immigrants stab and rape your women, Media calls you a white pig etc etc, then where the fuck is the line? And if we can't talk about that and doing the same as the media does and not trying to understand why people did what they did and put it on simple "solution" to appease the normies like: "ban guns, ban right wings politics more, censore more blah blah blah" this shit will happen a lot more.

White Nationalist needs to get a voice without getting attacked by all sides. This would be a solution and a good step in the right direction to avoid innocent people getting killed. I'm very sure about that.

But that won't happen. The best we got was a black woman defending white nationalist because a white guy can't even speak out what he thinks and needs someone on the victim ladder to do it for him.

Messages In This Thread