rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creatine has made my dick bigger

Creatine has made my dick bigger

Quote: (04-26-2019 12:24 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Harder erections does not equal a larger penis. You`re just fulfilling you full potential, so to speak. I suspect that this could be the case for a lot of manual penis extension exercises also. (jelqing etc.) Guys are improving their erections in terms of hardness and duration, but that does not mean they actually increase their penis size. I have yet to see any evidence that is credible that proves this is possible.

As somebody that has jelqed for a little over two years I can tell you that this isn't the case. Even my poorest erections which are only semi hard are nearly 1/2 inch thicker and nearly an inch longer than my strongest erections pre-penis enlargement. There's no way to explain this other than genuine tissue size increase and maybe some stretching of the ligaments contributing to length. I'm sure increased blood flow helps a little, but jelqing produces real size increases not related to blood flow.

Messages In This Thread