rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting free rent as a live-in boyfriend

Getting free rent as a live-in boyfriend

Quote: (04-27-2019 09:10 PM)Conquistador Wrote:  

Even if someone is bragging. Again, why would you hate on it? Whatever floats your boat applies here. Even roosh said that this type of game was worth sharing back in the day, when people try to shame pusscrook in the thread I linked.
Thirsty guys and guys willing to dumpster dive affect the smp, I get it. But calling these guys out accomplishes absolutely nothing. Even mgtows and incels get called out when they are leaving more for the rest of us. I just don't get it I guess.

It's girl game, and that's why so many guys here hate on it. Just like for girls, the better you look the easier this gets.

I'm decent looking, not great. I know that I could pull this off if I ever wanted. I just can't see myself wanting to. I can't help but think to myself that girls run this game because they are super fucking lazy. When I meet a stripper or any other woman who uses her sexuality to make money... I just think she is dumb and lazy.

I learned a skill. I honed it. At this point I'm probably in the top 10% of US earners. I'm operating my own business on the side. I'm not sure I would have ever achieved any of that if I lived off women. This is just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread