rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a story worth sharing. Where do I start?

I have a story worth sharing. Where do I start?

Forgive my vagueness, I don't have much of a choice right now. I want to make something (movie, book, screenplay) of my life events after discovering the forum.

I had an absurd experience with entrepreneurship after trading in my boring cubicle job for one filled with adventure and trying to get rich with someone I met through a cold-approach.

My partner and I did everything backwards. By being in the right place at the right time, we secured a huge investment at an insane valuation with nothing more than a logo, a crappy business plan, and a dream. We had did nothing illegal. We had not a clue what we were doing. We had a long string of good fortune that we thought would never end.

After that, a lot of crazy things happened, a lot of drugs were ingested, and a lot of dumb decisions were made.

The money is long gone and I've been out of the picture for years. At least one of the people involved is now dead, and today, I learned a couple more are in prison serving long terms.

If presented the right way, I truly think the story could be a successful motion picture or something similar.

Does anyone have suggestions on realistic first steps?

Messages In This Thread