rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Problems Working Groups of Girls

Problems Working Groups of Girls

2 variations of the same problem in loud bars/night game:

a) Open a target girl and ignore the friends. She seems in to me, so I don't try to meet the friends. After 10 mins, she says ok, my friends are from out of town so I shouldn't ignore them. I say "of course, go talk to your friends. What's your IG?" She gives it to me and doesn't accept my follow request.

b) Open a target girl. We hit it off for 2 mins, and I say "Are these your friends?" as I point to some girls she was standing with. She says yeah, and I say "cool, introduce me." So she does, and one of her average looking friends starts talking to me. I talk to average for a few minutes, being friendly/fun. The target girl and one of her other friends have left the immediate area, while I'm stuck talking to average chick. We chat for a few more minutes, me thinking that the target chick will come back. I'm getting bored, and so is average chick. I leave the set.

Situations a and b happen relatively frequently. It's not like I never pull a girl from a group, but it feels like it's a sticking point for me.

Any advice for avoiding the situations above or handling girls in groups better?

Practice always helps, but I've been doing this for 2 years most weekends in NYC. I feel like groups are a crap shoot.

Messages In This Thread