rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-Female-Orgasm and Multiple Orgasm

Post-Female-Orgasm and Multiple Orgasm

Can be clitoral overload, in past used to avoid clit for 1st orgasm as a result BUT following around in other ways is always good or stimulating something else.

Like other dude said majority is in mind, chick letting go & going primal...

Only met 1 girl who gave disclaimer she orgasms like typical dude and is done. (until they read for round 2) However, when we fucked we were super playful laughing and playing...Broke her bed.

That level of ease and play lead to playing around and fucking again and she had a vaginal orgasm which shocked her as she never orgasmed 2x in a row.

Sadly, it is girl to girl basis...Most chicks will have a hard time letting go and takes certain tone/experience. However, to this day female primal sexuality is what makes me love sex. It is like diving into a pit of instinctual sexuality and depths of creativity.

If chick is having sensory overload DONT IGNORE IT just stop with such physical stimulation. Sometimes her mind can go beyond it but then such a thought either won't register or she simply can't take anymore specific stimulation...

Reminds me of 1 girl, unbearably tight, no lube YET psychologically she could handle the pain. She stated she barely been with any men BUT things ended up being very rough..We never made it to bedroom and I recall getting rug burns banging her on the floor of her living room. (Something about pain & pleasure my knees were fucked up)

NOTE - I've never purposely cum inside a chick other than 1x like a drunk dumbass with ex. I can see how cumming inside a woman can psychologically induce orgasm but I'm unwilling to play in such territory.

Like other poster said, I wouldn't obsess over giving a woman multiple orgasms as "orgasm" is just one small aspect of sex in the range of things and it is more so a psychological realm. (There is a time & place in certain experiences where such a thing fits the moment/energy)

Keep in mind, I doubt ever gave ex vaginal orgasm far less multiple orgasms. (I can't recall) I do know amount of stress in mongashit lead to eating pussy being only true craving. I can only think of less than 5 moments in the on/off of 4 year span where I almost flipped wanting to "fuck the soul"...Sadly, it was almost never possible stress royally killed my sexuality & as weed amplified it with physical injury so it was crapshot if my cock could even be fully hard far less hard enough to have sustainable intercourse. (Thankfully someone sent me material to help physiological aspect weed had as for years felt as if I pulled a muscle and never be fully hard or maintain erection) Yet, with all that said the so called LOVE made sex different.

Book every human should read is " Sexual Intelligence" by Marty Klein...

Sexuality has so much dogma that most sexual encounters will never reach that psychological depth. People are too obsessed with "orgasms".

Messages In This Thread