rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

Quote: (04-23-2019 06:09 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

The one thing that I have come across from talking to girls online is the ones who look for "friendship", I just scratch my head and move on. Perhaps someone could enlighten me on what these girls "looking for friendship" are actually thinking when they say that.

I guess they say that to rationalize for themselves to not being a slut while being registered on a dating site. I cant really tell from experience but I assume those are amongst the most hungry girls for cock. I think I met once a girl with the same line in her bio and banged her the first date. They will most likely use that excuse though if they dont like you enough to bang. "Im not that kind of girl. Just looking for friendship"

I agree with the thread opener, some girls do look for getting to know somebody before having sex. Those girl you usually dont find in clubs or tinder. And I again assume this heavily depends on where you live. While you will find less of those girls in America or Great Britain, they are more likely to be found in more conservative places. Of course you can never watch into a girls mind and some might just play the Madonna, but Im also pretty sure, that people on this forum who have experienced a lot are shocked about behaviour of girls that theyve seen or heard of. It needs to be considered though, that you most likely experience extreme cases, while this is not a mirror of the whole society. Of course you meet sick girls in parties with loads of alcohol, but Im sure in most cultures there still exist "good girls". They have just become much more rare and thus are extremely difficult to track. Chances would be in day-game or social activities.

I have dated a German girl f.e. for 2-3 months a couple of years back, she was member of a Christian society and she was down to fuck after approx. 6-8 dates, but wouldnt do it before I agree to be in a relationship with her. Never done it though, as I knew her through a good friend and didnt intend to stay with her for long, so I didnt get the bang in the end, but heard that she was left heart-broken for longer period from my friend. I had a similiar experience previously with a Latvian girl, who came across conservative. Escalation proceeded really slow over dates, but it proceeded. After date 6 or so we had heavy make-outs, foreplay and slept at each others places. She wouldnt give the bang though. I realised that she was down to fuck after the next 1 or 2 dates, but her a-sexual behaviour turned me off eventually plus I got to know her as a person and I didnt see me banging her just for the sake of the bang. You shouldnt bang those chicks if you dont intend to stay, because this is exactly how sluts become sluts. So I broke up and from her response I could tell she was heart-broken.

Messages In This Thread