rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

Women that want to "take it slow" and "be friends first"

This isn't about SNL tactics, this is for dudes like me who prefer the mini or LTRs.

Most "dating" follows the "three date kate" rule, where some dinners, chit chat and a long walk on the beach is required before getting into panties.

Occasionally I strike a "need to be friends first" or "take it slow" woman who tries to hold out for 4-12 dates. You never know when them panties are going to drop - and there is always the risk they never will...

Looking for tactics you have used to lower the date count or turn this around.

All women are different, and of course it depends on your SMV differential.

I don't want to hear the "next and date other girls" response - thats a given. This is a game forum, and I want tips on tactics to get the bang from these women.

I've tried:

Being distant and uninterested - this works on some, but some see this as proof you are a "player" and double down on extending the no pussy period as a counter punishment.

Setting up the burning platform - a special event that I know she is really wants to go, but the only option is out of town accommodation. This is a gem

Psyops - asking her what her "issue" is with intimacy... making out she is "not open" or "has baggage" and that I can't be with a woman like that.... Sometimes works.

Soldiering on - Sometimes the pussy is worth the long hard grind, but you need to set a limit, 4-6 dates is mine.

What is your experiences and tips and tactics?

Messages In This Thread