rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exploring the Middle East

Exploring the Middle East

Quote: (04-23-2019 06:01 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 10:14 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Check out Beirut, Lebanon. Must visit

I would have loved to have visited Beruit in the 1960's, when it was "The Paris Of The Middle East."

Lebanese women can be smoking hot, although they tend to wear a bit too much makeup.

It's still the Paris of the Middle East if you're in Gemayzeh, Ashrafiyeh, Raoucheh, Hamra.

Beirut would be my #1 choice

#2 would be Cairo, stay in Zamalek, Mohandisseen, Dokki, Garden City, or Maadi. A mess, but amazing and you have to see the pyramids.

#3 would be Erbil, Iraq. US and EU citizens can enter through Erbil or Sulymaniyah for 30 days visa free. It's safe!! I saw many Airbnb choices in Erbil, stay near Ankawa, it's the Christian neighborhood and where the bars and clubs are. Do not take a road trip out of the Kurdish region, though. Many direct flights to Erbil from Turkey, the gulf, even Europe.

#4 would be Istanbul, very pleasant historic and liberal city

#5 Would be Amman, with a trip to Jerash and Petra.

#6 would be Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it's almost all new glitz but stay in Deira in Dubai for a more exotic environment
If you've been to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, not much reason to go to Qatar, Kuwait, or Bahrain.

Messages In This Thread