rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 2 weeks in Budapest

My 2 weeks in Budapest

I can vouch wonderman had a very solid tinder profile. Very good pictures. I also showed it to my gf and she agreed.
He didn`t do any pipelining in advance, which i personally think could have helped set up dates ahead of arrival + the chance to build more connection/comfort on tinder beforehand. Trying to set up dates early in all convos might seem a bit desperate for some girls. Just speculation, might be wrong on that. Theory is pictures are 95% of the profile and he certainly nailed those.
I understand people say tinder in 2019 is a waste of time, but if you choose to use it the wonderman way pipelineing ahead and aiming for multiple dates with good candidates should yield more lays, but then again he said he wasnt into multiple dates and prefered going for it on the first date, which is fair enough. To each his own.

Messages In This Thread