rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 2 weeks in Budapest

My 2 weeks in Budapest

Quote: (04-25-2019 11:35 AM)wonderman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2019 04:06 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Well done, matey.
I just got back a week or so ago. I loved it! Had the time of my life.
I only banged tourists. 3 lays in 4 nights.
I very rarely get laid here in the UK, so it shows why all PUA's 'game' in tourist destinations and on travellers! Much easier!
The local girls walking in the daytime were legit 9's in my eyes. Tonnes of them. I didn't have the balls to open them though, lol.
Besides, I don't do dates. Never had one. Wouldn't know where to start. I'm just a night gamer trying for the same night lays
Hold old are you? I only banged teens and one 21 year old and i'm in my 30's. I'm guessing similar to you?

ps - thermal baths. Which one did you go too? My eyes were nearly popping out of my head when tonnes of teenager stunners turned up!

Sounds cool, wish I could see a mini movie of how you met them etc.

Hm, local girls were 9s? Yes I saw a lot of very attractive girls but then again, 90% were average looking in my eyes.

Wow, that would be my dream. I am 37. Still possible for me to meet 20-22y old girls but only if they are sexually liberal (is that the term?), and rather via daygame/nightgame, it happens maybe 1 or 2x per year. Damn I wish I was 23 again, it was super easy back then, at least compared to now.

Did go to the Széchenyi bath.. yes there were so many young bombs there, it was crazy. Too bad I missed the Saturday night party there.

I'm only a few years younger than you. Like you, tonnes of young girls will basically rule you out instantly due to age, so it's just a numbers game of finding the girls who don't care about age. I also tend to knock about 8 years off my age too which helps!

''Damn I wish I was 23 again, it was super easy back then''

It was NEVER easy for me, lol. I probably get laid now more than I did then, tbh (which isn't saying much! [Image: smile.gif])

Yeah, I saw so many local girls who I would rate as easy 8's and some 9's. Exactly my type. But as I say, I didn't have the balls. Have never tried daygame. Too out of my comfort zone. I just imagine a super stilted, awkward convo lol

The pulls were nothing amazing in terms of how they happened. Just apporaching girls in bars and making convo (where you from bla bla) and showing intent if I felt like I had a shot. I was helped out a lot by meeting these 2 American marines who had the best 'game' (well. Good looking and very confident and loud) I had ever seen in my life. They helped me pull I think. One night me and one of them banged 2 German girls in his room lol

I went to Gellert thermal baths. I went 2 days in a row, and each day at about 5pm, tonnes of teenagers would turn up. 9's everywhere. Was painful, tbh lol

Messages In This Thread