rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bodybuilding Chad branded as trash for having standards on Tinder

Bodybuilding Chad branded as trash for having standards on Tinder

Quote: (04-23-2019 05:24 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 02:00 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2019 08:14 AM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2019 09:54 AM)Manbeline Wrote:  

The fact that his profile got not only an emotional response, but an article made of it means he did a job well done. The moment a woman is emotionally invested in you, you win. End of story. I do not use any dating app, but if I did, I would have no problem doing something similar just to rouse a response. I'd get more messages than most men who put how they like dogs/ cats, walks on the beach, etc.

Btw, here is the writer of that article:

[Image: 0?e=1561593600&v=beta&t=0ElsTqvjmq-Eap-3...7KYJkcBwrU]

May bang. Picture magic and not seeing the rest of her body makes me skeptical.

More accurate pic:

[Image: image.jpg]

Fuck's sake. Why is it always the teeth!?

It's not the teeth that bother me; it's the lie present in the first picture.

I don't expect a real-world woman to have the synthetic perfection of an airbrushed starlet; I look more to her inner virtue than her outer beauty. Physically, this woman is well within the acceptable range for "marriage potential" - that is, she's hot enough to inspire my masculine instincts.

The lie of the above photo tells a darker reality, however. She is manifesting herself on the internet as a goddess - beautiful, blonde, and brilliant. But every morning when she looks in the mirror, she sees herself as she truly is; and out of spite tries that much harder to be something she's not. Painting herself up this way is destroying her from the inside out.

Maybe it's just me but other than the teeth I dont think she looks any better in the first than the second. . . Looks pretty plain in both.

Messages In This Thread