rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Give closure before going ghost? or just go ghost?

Give closure before going ghost? or just go ghost?

Quote: (04-26-2019 09:41 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2019 09:16 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

I guess you Sir should have taken her to Dubai like she asked. Just think of it from her perspective, here you are a fine young Pakistani guy Sir with the lustiest chick from Tashkent who is willing to give up her lifestyle for you Sir and you don't even take her where she wants to go Sir.

Sometimes art can be helpful we have quite a bit here on RVF dedicated to your situation Sir. I hope it soothes the pain of losing that damp, pasty white skin you only touched on the arm a few times. At least you did Sir! It is better to have loved a little in your thoughts and in your palm than not to have loved at all !!!

[Image: attachment.jpg8787]

Here's a white version of this just to show that we are all part of one world facing the same thots.. No Borders.

I was working in West London in property, in a noodle bar on lunch.. this pretty hot 29 30 y.o. chick comes and sits near me, start talking, got her number and met her for lunch the next day.

The chick was -to me- very hot. White teeth, great skin, conservatively dressed but very expensively.. stylish, cracking body.

She had a very sexy vibe with all her mannerisms and pouts and back arches but she was always dropping destinations like Las Vegas, Moscow, LA with a whinge about "I didn't like this..!' "I didn't like that!"

Back to work, get home that night and she's added me on FB. Standard procedure - didn't accept.

That weekend was the Cannes Film Festival and she was gonna be there so I rang her on the Sunday to set up day 2 and left a voice mail in French to try and impress her.

She rings back later that night, hammered, from some bar all gushing with warmth .. keeps asking, "are you the guy from the airport??!"
"No, I'm Bienvenuto.."
"Whoo??"
"Bien-ven-uto! We had Lunch on Wednesday!"
"But I thought... I thought that you were the guy from Nice airport!!"
"Sorry to let you down.."
"But you left a message in French!"
"That I did.."
"But ... you're not him??"
"No.."
"Okay I have to go now.."
"Have a nice life."

Went to the computer and accepted her friend request and am not ashamed to say that much viewing pleasure was had from her racy pictures in various bikinis at various swimming pools around the world and also bending over for the camera on various super yachts.

Kept appearing on my newsfeed. Seemed she had a tall blond Italian husband who was similar in appearance to me. She was from Malta.Had a young 8 yr old boy back in Malta who was ""everything"" to her.

So she posts frequently in 4 different guises.
1. Her and Italian husband tagged having romantic dinners in Capri, Mykonos, Ibiza etc.
2. Mystery cameramen taking risqué shots of her around swimming pools, in hotel rooms, stepping out of the shower in various 5 star residences in Dubai, Singapore, Moscow, LA etc.
3. Posts describing how this hot guy just sat next to her on the bus and asked for her number and asked her out... "So my question is? Do I jump on this bus, or wait for another better one to come along?" Italian Husband advises her in the comments to "go for it!"
4. Almost daily fucking posts about how someone pushed her son in the playground, took his lunch off him on the school bus, shouted at him in class.. every fucking day. Her boy is her world! She is seething! So angry! My child is everything to me!
(so go back to Malta and spend some fucking time with the boy..)

She told me she was an auditor.

One night my buddies and I were trying to find The Most Expensive Hooker in London when we stumbled on her profile. Surprise, sur-fucking-prise..

These days she is still on my newsfeed although the interest-level and frequency of what she posts has plummeted. She is now a "Big Time DJ" and all pics of her in clubs and standing over the decks have been taken with a blurred camera and filtered to an inch of that camera processors life.

The Wall has Hit ... Hard.

FB used to be so educational, these days its just SJW crap.

In my defence our sexless flirtation (if one could even call it that) lasted all of 6 days.

OP - you come across like someone who doesn't even know that he doesn't know.

Agree with OTR that the IRT is strong here.

Don't understand those advising on the rights and wrongs of giving 'closure'.

In other news, Theon Greyjoy doesn't know how to escalate with Myranda.. sure she's banging his captor Ramsay who is currently flaying him alive and cutting off his Johnson but..
Theon has secretly created a dope IG account and has negged Miranda several times and waited a few days before answering some messages..

So..

Who is playing who?

Great f'ing story. Love the part about the kid who means the world to her. Does Maltese have mean words for a Son of Whore? I hope he isn't teased too much.

Messages In This Thread