rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The war on the Masculine and Feminine

The war on the Masculine and Feminine

@Greyman

There's another phrase saying that its lonely being on the top.

I've noticed that even guys with cool/well paying jobs are full of self doubt.

With the hedonistic lifestyle it gets kind of empty after a while but it does make you good with women. I agree that it's more of a waste of time (particularly that married people have more sex anyway) but it helps figuring out which girls are which and how to attract the right one. Its because not only should you be working on your inner game but it forces you to apply outer game techniques.

About me:

Late 20s. I'm at that point where all my hard work the last decade is paying off and will increase exponentially provided I keep the hustle up. I served in the military (with two combat deployments), went to college, and now have a good paying job.

As far as women go I used to be pretty blue pill but not as blue as it gets. Most of my game knowledge consisted of the mainstream stuff which was wacky but not completely out of wack as it is today.

I'm at that point where I've have good verbal game but see that inner game and social/financial success trump any other form of game.

In other words guys got to know that you have to how to keep a masculine frame/purpose but at the same same time be socially callibrated when it comes to women without coming off as weak.

Need I remind guys that sometimes even the most "alpha" guys in their respected fields like Napoleon or Lenin were not so good with women.

Messages In This Thread