rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not sure what to do with betrayal.

Not sure what to do with betrayal.

OP, you're so vague, how can you expect anyone to help you? What happened exactly?

In the modern Western workplace, it's usually best to apply the Washington Doctrine of Unstable Alliances*: Avoid entangling alliances. Don't befriend your co-workers, especially the women, discuss your out of work activities, attend non-company sanctioned after-hours social events, or bang them if you have a high-paying/high status job that you rely on.

You need to quit and find a new job or you act like nothing is wrong: Sulking like a bitch and giving her the silent treatment is just going to lead to, more, office drama which will eventually explode and result in some ugly consequences.

*This isn't applicable if you're the boss/owner or you honestly score a 20 or higher on the dating market value test for men.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread