rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Students from Asia – How Do I Game Them?

Foreign Students from Asia – How Do I Game Them?

Quote: (10-12-2011 05:41 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Asian foreign students might be some of the hardest chicks to bang (this is coming from a white guy who also lived in Japan). In my humble opinion, it's not worth pursuing. You either have to A) get them very drunk (not too difficult) and get lucky (varies), B) Python Game it (weeks/months), or C) lie lie lie. Most of these Asian (especially Chinese) exchange students are extremely conservative, so getting into their pants can take a lot more effort and time than an American girl. In my experience, they're the worst lays too, due to their lack of experience.

I lived in Japan, as well, and I had quite the opposite experience. It was ridiculously easy to score. (I just had to be friendly and crack a joke here and there.) Also I found that appearances can be deceiving. They seemed conservative during the day, but damn.. I've also been to China (briefly) and I found the people to be very different there. So what Gmac says may apply there. Also (but this can be an observation due to my limited experience) I think there's an attitude difference between meeting a girl in her own country and when she's a foreign student. Just for the fact that she has vastly more options with white guys.

OP: "I teased that she didn't really need me but she was adamant about gaining fluency in English." That's complimenting, not teasing, isn't it?

Anyway, my advice would be to meet her outside your learning sessions, preferably for drinks. Otherwise standard procedure..

Messages In This Thread