rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Students from Asia – How Do I Game Them?

Foreign Students from Asia – How Do I Game Them?

So I signed for an English tutoring program at my alma mater. Each tutor is assigned to an ESL student. The tutor meets with the student for an hour a week engaging them verybally so they gain fluency in conversational English.

I signed up for this to meet some cute foreign girls from the local college. I got set up with a 23 year old Chinese grad student in math. I met with her at a coffee shop on campus for our first session. Cute, but nothing to write home about. I spoke with her about my line of work (we're in the same field), my experience as an undergrad at the university, travel stories and even about past relationships (including a hot Chinese girl I dated in the past) - all under the guise of learning English.

She told me a bit about her. She plans to stay here long term. She had a boyfriend in China for about 6 months whom she split with before moving here for grad school about a year ago. AFAIK no bf since. I teased that a sweet, smart, cute girl like her shouldn’t be hurting for male attention. She giggled as all foreign Chinese girls do. I casually remarked that I preferred foreign girls for their femininity.

The session only should have lasted an hour but we sat down for two. She seemed enthralled with what I had to say through our whole session, even taking notes of the idioms I taught her. Her English was passable - strong accent but good enough to carry a conversation. I teased that she didn't really need me but she was adamant about gaining fluency in English. This is a girl that prided herself in being "not like the rest", someone who didn’t just want to hang out with other FOBs but wanted to integrate into mainstream society. I respected that.

I walked away thinking I had some good rapport going with this girl. She likely views me as a high-value guy and may even be attracted to me. As I flipped through some travel pics on my iPhone to show her, I happened upon some beach photos and she yelped “nice body!” as only a naïve nerdy FOB chick would say.

This is a girl I wouldn't date long term nor a girl I’d be too proud to hold hands in public with. However, despite the nerdiness she’s petite and trim and there's the allure of throwing her around in bed, making her scream and cry with my big local-boy dong and sampling some tight exotic poontang. Of course, she benefits by getting to spend more time with a guy that can teach her English and access to a social circle she normally wouldn’t get into.

I've never bedded a foreign girl from China before. Are these girls closet freaks who’re down for flings and NSA sex or do I need to play boyfriend and wait 3 months for a peck? How do I plow through her nerdy asexuality? If I play my cards right I think I can bag this. How do I play this one?

I'll be seeing her again for two more sessions next week. I have other local girls I’m plowing but I want to add this one to the bullpen.

Messages In This Thread