rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia's highest paid rugby player refuses to retract "homophobic" statement

Australia's highest paid rugby player refuses to retract "homophobic" statement

Quote: (04-17-2019 09:27 PM)Hephaestus Wrote:  

I'm not a believer, through I have had close relationships with "Bible-believing" Christians and understand where they are coming from.

When you see a motorist hurtling towards an abyss, it'd be wrong NOT TO warn them.
Folau was sincerely acting out of love, abet not in the most tactful manner.

There is a world of difference between helping inform them about Hell, and threatening to send them to Hell. Most gay people don't believe in Christian Hell, if a soyboy told me I'd be sent to Hogwarts or Narnia, it wouldn't affect me one jot. The ragestorm is over Folau daring to have a different outlook and set of values to them, it's blasphemy against LGBTDARFHAI orthodoxy.

Anyway, for the benefit of those who haven't seen it, here is his post.
[Image: jHz2YZC.jpg?1]

As for Raelene Castle, in this case she's actually pretty qualified being CEO of Rugby Australia, she was the former Netball NZ CEO, and was CEO of a successful elite rugby team. The problems may come from the gay CEO of national team's biggest sponsor, QANTAS abusing his position as CEO to use company resources push his own political views like he did with SameSex Marriage.

This is where faggot, when used to describe a gay headed to hell, rather than the literal bundle of twigs secured by twine and tossed into a fire, comes from.

Messages In This Thread