rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia's highest paid rugby player refuses to retract "homophobic" statement

Australia's highest paid rugby player refuses to retract "homophobic" statement

Quote:Quote:

The row has also engulfed England's Billy Vunipola, who 'liked' the post on Instagram and later defended the Australian player, remarking that 'man was made for woman to procreate'.

Nope.

I'm not buying it from Vunipola or Folau or any Tongan.

Google Fakaleiti. Its a Tongan tradition. They defend it like it's their constitution. These guys are going around saying gays should be damned, but then their own culture supports faggotry in its own little way. Bullshit.

Tongans are all about family and patriarchy and religion and all things conservative. OOOPS, They always forget about the mahu in the family though!

Basically, the family raises one of their sons as a girl. That girl blows all its brothers. I'm not joking. The mahu brother or sister or whatever you call it becomes like the third in command of the family. It's fucked up.

I've lived around Tongans my whole life. It's a hypermasculine culture. Fakaleiti is the dirty little secret. I know some, and every other word out of their mouths is fag. In back of my head I think "brah, your brother sucked your dick when you were ten and your mom showed him how" but I don't say it.

These guys need to look at themselves before they go around running their mouths. Stupid they going to lose money over it.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread