rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Documentary: The Greatest Story Never Told. WW2 From Germany's Perspective

Documentary: The Greatest Story Never Told. WW2 From Germany's Perspective

I am only an hour in to this so far. It is over six hours long and broken up in to chapters.

It's the most mind blowing documentary I've ever watched.

I am not going to bother trying to explain it other than what I've seen so far is how Hitler actually didn't hate Jews. He hated the Jewish elite. The elite controlled media and banking and got famously wealthy during the post WW1 reparations at the expense of ethnic Germans and their own Jewish people. I am suspecting there will be evidence on how the Holocaust was actually an operation funded by the Jewish elite in which their own people were sacrificed and suffered terribly for their own greedy cause. Hitler actually had over 100,000 loyal Jewish officers and soldiers under his command including several generals.

It's a long watch but as a history buff I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Watch it before (((they))) ban it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Messages In This Thread