rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here's a 10-step program for restoring US society/economy and society

Here's a 10-step program for restoring US society/economy and society

This is where I personally predict US society is headed in the next 15-20 years.

The first 5 steps are economic policy, the second 5 steps are social changes.

1. Shut the borders economically. Abollsh the h1b and h2b program. Shut down trade of all manufactured good with China, and all IT services/software with India. That doesn't mean becoming a hermit kingdom, it just means the US goes back to being self-sufficient and having a policy of protecting it's own citizens first, as it was for centuries. We join Japan, China, Korea, and other nations that already do this.
2. Focus on a program of training, job protection, and upskilling. Double the average wage of the middle class (beyond inflation) thus restoring the middle class to it's historic wage position.
3. Massive automation and AI to raise standards of living. Gonna happen anyway, but as in the past, it can be handled smartly and produce more jobs than it destroys.
4. Adoption of Bitcoin as reserve currency for US.
5. Huge building spree to make housing widely available at low prices to all citizens. Government policies directed at ending the "renter" society and intentionally lowering real estate prices.

- Social -

6. Abolish no-fault divorce and most forms of abortion.
7. 100% return of gays and transexuals to the closet. Removal of their agendas from the public discourse. Otherwise leave them be.
8. Massive social programs to focus women (and therefore men) on marriage and family. Women who have 2 or more kids get to join a club that idolizes them in some kind of "hall of fame".
9. Large scale return to religion. Whatever kind, we don't care.
10. Recognition that the excesses of the hippy generation -- free sex, self-indulgence, and narcissism -- was an evil historical aberration.

--

Please post your own 10-step policies or intelligent (non-trolling) critique of my policies below. If you don't like this thread and just want to trash it, get off my lawn.

Messages In This Thread