rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bienvenuto runs again. (3 month Goal.)

Bienvenuto runs again. (3 month Goal.)

I said I'd update weekly..

ALot of these diaries tend to start out strong and peter out.

They tend to start .. went there, lifted this .. did this .. 3 X 12 X 85kg etc.

Sometimes they stop updating before the stated goal is reached.

Im hoping that this diary goes the opposite way.

Because:

I've done jack shit.

Simplified my life to the point where I'm stuck in a hot box in the middle of the countryside with a fan that stopped working and a fridge that just quit and a bike that keeps quitting on me.

So its just me, a long walk on dirt roads to the shops and food and water and a losing battle against rats and insects. I like cockroaches, lizards and frogs as they eat the bad things but the fucking ants and rats can do one.

So.. spend my time depressed and lying on my thin mattress sweating my balls off and failing to switch off my smart phone.

Rather use every dating app to end up talking to Milfs (possibly married) and middle aged single mothers who live in straw huts and send me snaps of their cows and crop (seriously). They have a phone but no transport..

These aren't appropriate or even serious plates.. some lonely female security guard in tiny hamlet 100 miles away.. they are just displacement activities whilst I get my head around actually DOING the shit I set out to do.

My next update should be less colourful and more detailed about genuine achievements

Messages In This Thread