rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staring at wall-damaged women is harrassment, according to Australia

Staring at wall-damaged women is harrassment, according to Australia

Quote: (04-14-2019 07:54 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  

Had lived there my whole life basically until 3 months ago- moved 2 hours out to a beach town.

Crime is a huge problem there. Drugs and poverty as well.
Many live miserable lives of quiet desperation. Cost of living is outrageous.

Men are on edge there. I do day game and wouldn't think of going out to a bar/club at night. Sexually frustrated, beaten down and emasculated men, combined with drugs and alcohol= random violence.

As for cops/law, different fines of different sorts come up all the time.
parking fines are double what they used to be a few years ago.
$400 fine for being caught driving with your phone, as silly as that is now with Bluetooth/hands free.

It's a city run by radical feminists and homosexuals, totally out of touch with reality. Hence these ads.

Only think keeping men from losing it totally, are the abundance of Asian 'massage' places on literally every strip of every suburb (I'm not advocating it, it's just hilarious how many there are these days). When I was in Melb I'd see men in their 20s, 30s, 40s and older walk in there.

Yes, everything I hear about cities like Seattle, San Fransisco and Toronto, is what Melbourne is like.

Quote: (04-14-2019 03:59 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

A few questions to those familiar with Victoria, Australia: Is there very little to no crime there? Are all the city services running perfectly? No tax evasion?

Surely that must be the case if the police are spending the time, energy, and resources to conceive of, produce, distribute, and then enforce this kind of thing. Life must be perfect there if that's what the police have time to spend on.

I'm only half joking here, in very law abiding societies, the cops DO get bored and come up with minor infractions (ie: littering) to enforce. It's certainly possible that's the case in Victoria, hence the somewhat sarcastic question.

<snip>

Anyway, TL;DR .... who has time for this nonsense?

Thanks for the response. I suspected that was the case, but I try not to project my pessimism when I can find out first hand.

Right on cue for this topic, I just read that yesterday there was a nightclub shooting in Melbourne and somebody got killed, three injured, one of whom is fighting for his life.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04...melbourne/

No reports of leering during the shooting. Campaign is working.

Messages In This Thread