rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best content creators aside from Roosh, Cernovich and Victor Pride

Best content creators aside from Roosh, Cernovich and Victor Pride

Quote: (04-15-2019 01:29 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2019 07:57 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined
- Andrew Tate / TateSpeech

Andrew Tate has a lot of entertaining and engaging content, but I've been turned off lately because his whole shtick now has become some variation of "I'm a multi-millionaire kickboxing champion and a Lambo-driving G who's better than you, now go buy one of my $399 e-courses so your pitiful lives suck a little less".

He's become part of this new generation of content creators where I'm never completely sure if they're creating actual "content" or just lengthy advertisements to peddle whatever $399 e-courses they're selling (and right this second, before the price quadruples!). I'm not sure when this trend started or who started it, and I can't hate too much if their strategies actually work to make money. But it does make me more appreciative of the "old guard" types like Roosh, Victor Pride, Mike Cernovich, etc., who put out tons of free, genuine content, and the most they might ask is for you to buy one of their $7 e-books whenever you get around to it.

And speaking of that "old guard", I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned Aaron Clarey (aka Captain Capitalism) as one of their favorite content creators. His ranting podcasts are always great to listen to, especially on long road-trips.

I don't care for Aaron at all. He defo does not lift.

Messages In This Thread