rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

Quote: (04-16-2019 07:55 AM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Did anybody notice the comment about the wife laying in bed all day, on her phone I think it said? They hired in maids to do all the house work.

What is with girls in the 3rd world literally laying around in bed on social media and youtube for 75% of their waking hours?

1. They're mostly retarded because they're reared on salty/sugary food products and not real meat and vegetables.

2. Parents don't teach them how to be intellectually curious, so you're dealing with a barely functional human potato most of the time.

You have to lay down the hammer early on or the girl suddenly feels entitled to do nothing.

I can't tell you how many girls in China have told me "my hobbies are playing on wechat, sleeping and eating."

Biggest way to make sure you don't encounter this is to not date outside of your class. If she comes from a broke-ass family in Asia, I'd be very careful about upjumping her into my family. Nothing against poor people, but many poor people have poor people habits and I don't like to be around that shit.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread