rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

Quote: (04-16-2019 09:40 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

So there aren't entitled first world women who do the same shit? I've met women in SEA who between sex or eating would always be staring at their phones, brain dead. I've also experienced this in the US. I've also had western women who went above and beyond to make me happy, baking me cookies, washing and folding my laundry, cooking me dinner, cleaning up my place, and performing whatever sexual act I wanted to make me happy. I've also met women in SEA who fit the exact same description.

It comes down to the upbringing and environmental pressures, not the race or patch of dirt the woman was born on.

It's also possible that some men have just had shit luck with women, or finding a certain type of woman.

Of course first world women do similar things but laying in bed for 8-12 hours during the day I have not seen. Maybe in the west they just sit in couches? Although I don't hang out with americas lower class and while traveling probably often hung out with developing countries lower class without really understanding it.

You sound a little bothered by what I said. I am just pointing something out I have noticed. I know the patch of land doesn't matter. Race is debateable but culture and environment are exactly correct, as you said.

Messages In This Thread