rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questionable Rape Accusation at Michigan State

Questionable Rape Accusation at Michigan State

Where is "innocent until proven guilty"?
Why are the administration and the faculty members inferring that the girls are the victim?
Where is the due process and listening to the other story? There are always two sides of the story.

I hated when I was in university because of this shit. Some kind of sexual harassment or event like this would happen and everyone would take the women's side. Even my general education classes were so fucking annoying, had to BS through to get the grades even though I didn't agree with the feminist professors.

Then it came down to my business classes and the professors were all playing the field of keeping their mouth shut, but at least the business professors were more logical and somewhat redpilled.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread