rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

I´m 26 and this is definitely something that I am thinking about too. I have actually made some kind of mind progress and went from extreme to extreme.
Until not so long ago, I have been convinced traditional relationship with one girl is the best choice. I am not saying it isn´t, but life formed me to the point where I am. I had 2 LTR´s in my life and both girl were good to me and behave with intention to make me happy. Maybe they would screw me up in the future, but I have always been the first one.
I agree with Leonard and I really see him as big authority when it comes to life experiences. I have always been politically very traditionally minded and I see a family as an important thing.

Month ago it has been one year since I broke up with my last LTR, which was engaged to. By 24 I was really convinced, that this girl should be mother of my children and I want to marry her. We were also planning children and by this time, she would probably be pregnant. At the moment we were together I had 13-14 notches. I considered this number to be enough. She was top quality. We broke up because of me. I really regret doing things I´ve done, but on the other hand, if I was ready for settling down, I would not do the bad things I´ve done. It was the lesson!

I asked myself:"If it didn´t work out with this girl, that gave me all I ever desired, would it solve something to move into another relationship with another girl, by this period of my life?". That´s when traditionally minded me was replaced be hedonistic idiot like I am now.
I have been struggling with loneliness a lot, especially during this winter, but now I almost don´t feel it. I live only for myself and focus on developing myself. By this time my notch count is nearing 50 and I feel empty in this way. On the other hand, especially thanks to this forum I look on women differently and I don´t know if I will ever be able to fall in love again.

As I look to the future, I think my "glory" years will be 27-31. During this period I definitely want to settle down (but rather later of this period, because I will be 27 soon and feel like banging some more girls). A 25 years old wife sounds good and age difference is totally acceptable. Important aspect for me is to be able to live active life with my children, because the way I´ve been living my life is something I want to teach them (sport, adventure). And I couldn´t do that as 65 years old.

For postponing starting a family we can definitely blame rotten Western civilization. Everybody has too much options, has no roots and state even disadvantages young people willing to start a family. I live in Eastern Europe and sallaries are jokes. It´s very difficult for young man to provide his family with decent lifestyle. The guys who are the same age as me and have children are trashy. There are two reason why they have children and that´s because they don´t have a posibility to choose a woman and they are too dumb to look into the future. Guys who can choose between women and who can see into the future rationally choose to wait to start a family until they establish themself.
I´m not saying it´s okay like this, but that´s how it is. I could start with some conspiracy theories, but this thread isn´t about this.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread