rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Older players (Mid 30s & 40+), Advice for 25yo

Inspired by the other thread and I didn't want to hijack the thread.

I can't be asking advice from my family since they are more traditional and my mom is already pushing me into marriage, which I don't have much interest in until I am maybe 40 for obvious reasons.

Quick info about me:
  • Mid 20s, Asian. 5`11. Big body frame.
  • Relatively prestigious business school educated. (Think NYU, Vanderbilt)
  • 8/10 on looks in high school, but became 7/10 during college and now 6/10, but will start working out again...
  • 55k+ job with potential of making 100k depending on my performance, 10k+ of assets, able to save 15k a year - pouring most of them into stocks/real estate/crypto investments
  • Late bloomer. 10lays, 30+ make outs, pretty red pilled, but took 1.5 year of MGTOW focusing on my career as I entered the 'real world'.
    - Did some day game last week, possibly thinking about getting into a proper relationship if I do find the high quality girl since never had one long than 6 months and feel like I have matured enough.
Quite frankly, I can't complain about my situation, but seeing comments like "I partied too hard." and "I didn't enjoy my early days as much I wanted to." makes me wonder which track I am in that scale.
I am looking forward to relatively balancing health, game as well as wealth in the next few years. Just another millennial lost in this fast-changing society...

What advice do you guys have for me?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread