rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to Belgrade or Kiev?

Moving to Belgrade or Kiev?

Quote: (04-27-2019 10:22 PM)Elmore Wrote:  

How would you say the air quality differs in both cities? I realize Belgrade has smoking in bars, which is a major negative to me. I guess this may sound spergy, but i am of the believe air quality plays a significant, if at times, subconcsious, factor in quality of life.

I am glad this is not another post about tall black men

Not spergy at all. I went from a clean air city to a very dirty one (warsaw) and definitely noticed the effects.

I spent winter here in Kiev and the air quality was absolutely awful. I contribute my temporary loss of smell and other maladies to it. People burn wood (and probably trash) to keep warm. Many people doing this in high density living creates a very bad situation.

Now that they're no longer burning the air quality is fantastic and it is great to get out an breath the cool spring air. It might not be scientific (yet) but it is invigorating and uplifting.

Messages In This Thread