rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could I have beaten this LMR?

Could I have beaten this LMR?

There's no point in pretending I haven't been very down about this girl. Mainly because I had gotten to know her over a number of months and there seemed to be mutual attraction there. She seemed like gf material.

Thankfully some good luck came my way last Thursday night. I opened a couple of English girls, one was a 7, and things were going very nicely until some idiot decided to cut in with his equally hopeless wingman. You could see the change come over the girls, you could see their body language close up and they soon left. Oh well. Still, that interaction gave me some confidence and bit of swagger.

I headed to a late bar and here's where it gets interesting. I was at the bar alone and I get talking to this very striking 8/10 blonde. Seems really into me. The only reason I didn't kiss her was because I got paranoid that one of her male orbiters might be actually be her boyfriend.

I get her number and text her a couple of days later. Not only does she respond (I was thinking she'd have forgotten about me) but she enthusiastically invites me over to the pub where she works to say hi. Man there is almost something eerie about this chick, how much she seems into me. Even it nothing comes from this, getting attention from a hot girl does wonders for your self esteem.

I going to view this as a positive experience. I was cruising, I had thought I had my game down but now I know beating LMR is something I've got to work on.

My mantra is: everything that happens, happens solely to improve your game.

Messages In This Thread