rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could I have beaten this LMR?

Could I have beaten this LMR?

So I've been actively working on my game for a couple of years and overall I'm pretty content with the way things are going. Every so often though I get knocked back pretty bad. Here's one example.

So I'd been meeting a girl in bar semi regularly, 8/10 great personality etc. Last Thursday night we ended up in a late bar and everything was going great, lots of flirting, dancing, touching etc

She invites me back to hers. We get there and she puts on music. She puts her arms around me and we dance. I start to kiss her. Everything is going great until suddenly she seems to freak out and tells me she doesn't want a one night stand. I'm too drunk and shocked to think of anything clever to say.

She let's me spend the night in her bed and I was hoping she'd be horny in the morning (this method has worked for me in the past) but no. I get her number and we agree to meet Saturday night. Of course she flakes and eventually sends me a text saying she's really worried she gave me the wrong impression and is not interested in pursuing anything. Ouch.

Do you guys think I could have done anything to beat the LMR and get the bang? It's over with this girl, Game has taught me that but Game has also taught me that the next girl will be along soon enough so I'll live. But goddamn this game can be brutal sometimes.

Messages In This Thread