rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo trip for 9 days-where to?

Solo trip for 9 days-where to?

I am planning a trip at the end of this year and am looking for advice and suggestions on where to travel. Let me first say that unfortunately my travel is limited to 9 days total and so while some will probably suggest I book a longer trip, my current work schedule won't allow for something longer / extended. With 9 days to work with I would assume I give up 2 for traveling so realistically I am looking at 5-7 nights at the destination

As of now the only places I've traveled outside of the US are Israel, Mexico. & Puerto Rico. I loved both of these spots for different reasons as 1) I am Jewish and 2) love Latin women. As much as I would to revisit these spots one day, I have crossed them out for this trip in particular due to the fact I want something new

Ideally I am looking to travel to a city near the ocean, with great beaches, food, beer, and nightlife, and of course attractive women. First ideas that have jumped to me are Dominican Republic, Cuba, Panama, or Columbia. I have thought about Thailand or Phillipppines as well, but wondering if due to my limited time frame I should save those for another trip...

Some things about myself
26 male working professional in the US. I am 5'10 around 180 lbs. decent build but not a body builder by any means
Making around $75k currently. This does not need to be a "budget" trip, but cheaper airfair could push decision one way if offerings seem similar.
Recently gotten out of a LTR with a Mexican-American woman, so looking to get out and get some notches is high priority.
I would rate myself with average daygame, with intermediate night game. I have a friendly and outgoing personality and do not have trouble talking with women once the ice is broken. With that being said though, i tend to shy away from cold approaching during the day if the moment doesn't seem perfect, so this is why I usually prefer night game, as a few drinks gets me loose and I also feel like it's easier to approach women at bars/clubs where there is music and dancing,etc. I feel this also gets rid of the awkward factor of cold approach during the day but then again, I am basing this off American women with high bitch shields and so my experience may be much different in another foreign country and culture...

To summarize, I am looking for a relaxing vacation on the beach, in a place where I can go out and game at night and find me some crazy hot sluts.... I am sure most would suggest somewhere in central or SA, but I am open to all ideas and advice. My ideal destination will have relaxing nice beaches during the day, and a city with good area and logistics to night game. To anyone who has been to San Juan PR, think La Placita...and anyone who has been to Israel, think Tel Aviv..

Thanks to all who take their time to read and help.

Messages In This Thread