rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Split the check bitch manual

Quote: (10-16-2011 06:51 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Average Guy- Spend hundreds of dollars on a girl and then she cheats on him with an alpha.
True if he's doing it to impress her

PUA- Avoids spending money on girls and splits bills. He spends as much on her as he does on him.

And this is why PUA's don't get laid. Again, Fred Sanford.

G- Doesn't split bills and he pays. However, he makes it back and more once he swoops the girls and she expands his business circle or spends cash on him.

I like G's style but that's something only the veterans can get away with. He spends the money but with a different frame(I don't need you, I don't give a fuck if you walk away). The average dude tries to spend money to impress her. When an average guy takes a girl out to an expensive restaurant its incongruent because she can tell he doesn't dine at places like those very often and is thus trying to impress her.

With G, she feels like he eats there all the time and its not a big deal for him. She then feels that he's not trying to impress her and that if she wasn't there another fly girl would be sitting next to him. She feels privileged and thankful.
Maybe, In theory.

Quote: (10-16-2011 07:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Girls have more fun at quirky ethnic joints and dive bars anyway.

True. Girls aren't gonna open up in a high end restro.

Messages In This Thread