rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Split the check bitch manual

Quote: (10-15-2011 05:26 PM)rockdaspot Wrote:  

damn man

@thegmanifesto and @el machanico, you were both by far my two favourite posters on this forum

now I find out you're both boderline simpin

that kinda sux

if that's what works for you though, then you guys should keep on doing that

but I'm never going to go that route. EVER. it's not a PUA mindset either.

@thegmanifesto I don't need to bring "fly females to restaurants to get more status there". That sounds ridiculous man. I think you know that deep down too. You can and will get money and be successful regardless of what women you have rolling with you. You know that right?

@el machanico Do you bro. If I buy someone a drink, they are buying me a drink too. If she's not my girlfriend, we're splitting everything. 50/50 thang.

To give you an example of how I operate and how I think most guys should operate, I spent $20 on lunch with a girl on a date last week. I paid for that. Then we decided to go to a movie straight after that cost $20 (combined). I looked at her and said "do you have $20?" she went into her purse and pulled out $20 and gave it to me to pay for the tickets. I banged her that night too.

I know rich guys that operate with the exact same mindset as I do too. In fact many of them are more strict on it than me because they want to make sure the girls are not just interested in them for their money.

I'd love to hear more from Roosh on all this. I can't really see him spending a bunch of money on a girl that's not his girlfriend / near girlfriend.
Rock, I move way to fast to even think about the money part when I'm out. I've been on autopilot for years. I don't think about how to approach and what to say either. It just comes natural.

Also when I go out I think that I'm in control of the entire venue. Thats my mindset. I can't change.

My dad was the same way. When he walked into a room everybody knew it.
If you ever come my way I will show you and it will make sense

Messages In This Thread