rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Split the check bitch manual

ManAbout: You're missing the point(s).

1. This thread is about splitting the check.
2. You're taking the whole alpha/beta thing a bit too far (a common theme on these boards and throughout the manosphere).
3. Paying isn't necessarily alpha or beta, neither is splitting.

Quote:Quote:

I use a technique now sort of like this: when the bill comes, I don't even look in the direction of where it is. I just keep talking to her, with no hint of recognizing that the bill even came. I might stretch, look at my phone, just anything other than looking at the fucker. Then, I might say something like "You ate a lot huh"? Next thing I know, she says something like "yea, let me see the bill, how much did I eat"? I just bow my head and look at my phone and pretend like I'm reading a text or something. Next thing I know, she's reaching in her purse while trying to figure out her portion. Then I follow up with , "how much was mine"?

I think you're being way too coy. Women pick up on it and it makes it obvious (and/or uncomfortable) when you act in this fashion. I imagine it works but it's far less subtle and may work against you when going for the bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread