rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Split the check bitch manual

Split the check bitch manual

Comrades,

More and more, I am seeing/hearing about this disaster of guys paying for everything when they go out, regardless of how much the bitch eats or drink . As we all know, some of these whores can be quite gluttonous at times, and have also been known to put a 19th century pirate to shame when it comes to drinking. I have been giving a lot of thought about coming up with some hard and proven ways to get a bitch to split the check.

The idea is to come up with a ten point guideline for getting a bitch to split the check, without the backlash of feeling guilty, or running the risk of the pussy getting turned off.

In the ten point guideline , I would appreciate some serious input for two(2) phases of the operation. The phases are simple: Phase 1 , will be called " things to do/say prior to getting the check", and phase 2, will be called "things to do/say after the check has arrived at your table". The divided phases will have a five (5) points per phase guideline. If it needs to be narrowed down to less than five(5) per phase, then we can certainly modify. I figured this would be a great place to draw ideas from since the emphasis is primarily on gaming a bitch, coupled with robust economic and social discussions from time to time.

Sincerely,

Pusscrook Management Systems. (PMS)

Messages In This Thread