rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting lazy

Getting lazy

Ok

My situation is like this - over 40 with FB student 20 something.
I fuck her only during weekends (after I'm done with my hobbies)- busy during week (work, gym).

It's really good - just sex (which is good..)
But I am getting lazy -
All of my pick up is online (mostly Tinder) but now I am loosing interest I do not see any point to try to talk to other girls..
30-40 years old few messages and as soon as find: this is another boring bitch without hobbies and interests- just looking for beta provider" I am loosing total interest.
In past I would arrange meet asap and I would try to bang... but now after all weekend sex.. I've got no energy.
I do not see any point for another meaningless coffee date where I have to listen to nearly same stories about some bullshit.

How do you guys cope with situations like this?

My FB is happy to explore sex - excited about me being her teacher.. and she sucks all the energy - but I know that I should pursue new females (I've got 2 other on the back burner - ready for meet)

Messages In This Thread