rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“Rise from Your Grave” - A General Fitness Journal

“Rise from Your Grave” - A General Fitness Journal

Thanks for the calisthenics recommendation, I'll have to check that program out.

Dude you're doing OK. Losing that much weight is a big accomplishment for anybody. Just make sure to eat a piece of protein at every meal (meat, eggs, and milk) and be diligent and patient, the gains will come.

It takes about 8 weeks for true strength gains to appear once newbie gains stop. If you are lucky, during each 8 week cycle your old 1RM could be your new 5RM for about a 10% strength increase. Keep that in mind, meaning it could be 40-50 weeks or more to hit 205-225 on bench if you gain well as a trainee. These things take time.

Also there is nothing wrong with hitting upper body every day to make it look better. Chest, arms, delt, abs, back. I am doing that myself now. Almost a third of my workouts are machine rows supersetted with dumbbell fast curl and press.

I dont know what you mean by clavicle separated from scapula but a physio might be able to find workarounds and prehab/rehab for it?

Messages In This Thread