rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Material Pill

The Material Pill

Quote: (04-05-2019 05:38 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

It's more a sign of disrespect to the religion of Christianity.

Even the atheists are too piss scared to call out Islam so they only pick targets that refuse to defend themselves with unbelievable levels of violence.

I was going to put this in the Satanic inversion thread, but it goes as well here:

Nothing against the bible here. I showed it to a couple of christian friends before and they seemed to like it. for what thats worth!

You fucking lily livered, weak, spineless little cunt.

Now do that with a Koran, and show it to a couple of your muslim friends. Do you think that they would like it?

For what it's worth. Cunt.

You raise a good point Hannibal.

I have family that shit all over christians, calling them child molesters and whatnot, yet they won't have a bad word said about Islam. Oh no. And it's not just fear of reprisal that holds them back. They are just so indoctrinated with the kool-aid. *

You know what, take down your trousers (not talking to you here Hannibal, just to be clear), squat and push, and do a great big dirty shit on the floor, then take the bible, rip out its pages and wipe your fucking arse with it. Means nothing to me as a fellow atheist/agnostic/seeker/secular christian...

If there is a God, and if that book means anything at all, if it is the word passed down, well, I don't think you will be struck down by the 'big man', so who am I to exact revenge? Like some kind of fascist fucking zealot. Not my place.

You learn, or you don't learn. Life teaches us all if we live long enough.

But I don't want to shit on muslims here. I don't even want to shit on atheists/agnostics (of which I am one). All arguments for another day.

I would, however, like to shit on that little turd-burgler that turned a bible in to some kind of figure of fun, for profit.

For what it's worth!

That was until the shit really hit the fan. And who came and saved the day? Giving lifts to the hospital? Even going so far as to have a whip round and give hard fucking cash to cover expenses? And not an inconsiderable amount of cash either. Das right. The Christians from the local church. All unsolicited as well.

It was quite something to see them both truly humbled, literally crying with tears running down their cheeks, as the good grace, the bodhicitta, hit them at the very core of their being, like a 'diamond bullet between the eyes'.

Still, none of this proves the existence of God, and I'm not claiming as such.

By his works you shall know him.

I say this as an atheist/agnostic remember, so not raiding/trolling your thread.

Can you not think for one moment, that there is something going on here that you maybe quite don't grasp? Can you not suspend your disbelief just for a minute to be quiet and listen?

I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.

No?

Fine. Such is your right. And I'll defend it to the death.

I think I've read most of everything that has been written in this thread, and I don't think any of you are really wrong about anything with the arguments you have put forward. I also don't think I've heard an argument or observation that I haven't heard at least a dozen times before, but there you go.

Come on, this is the Material Pill thread.

Is this the best you got?

I know you can do better.

At least, as a fellow atheist/agnostic/non-believer, I hope so.

In fact, I'll post something up in a minute that you might like. It won't prove the existence or the non-existence of God, but it should touch you in some way.

Just like the twat at the beginning of my post who shat all over the good book.

[sighs] ... is nothing sacred anymore?

For what that's worth!

Messages In This Thread