rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Material Pill

The Material Pill

I have to step in and defend the skeptics for a bit. Since getting actively on the internet over 15 years ago, I've seen countless theist vs atheist debates and yes, the insufferable fedora atheist trope is really a thing and has always been particularly virulent online. The non-believers that have been posting on this thread and the God thread have really gone out of their way to not be snarky or cutting just for the sake of being cutting - the caricature of a mid 2000s to early 2010s Reddit atheist.

Jumping into their thread and throwing out those bombs when they have been recusing themselves from the God thread even when IMO they weren't being disrespectful - especially compared to the Reddit-tier atheists I just mentioned above - isn't the prudent move. Since they are mostly referring from using the same old tired "haha you believe in a sky fairy" canards, let's reciprocate and not be calling people potential pedos or homosexuals.

Messages In This Thread