rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Material Pill

The Material Pill

Quote: (03-31-2019 02:52 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Atheism has killed more.

War is baked into the human genome (or beyond, look at chimps). It's not a function of ideology.

A failed attempt to shame me. You should be ashamed of yourself.

How so? You're conducting the worst form of generalization imaginable, and it's very easy to turn the tables.

Also as I already said I am not a Christian.

But you are engaging in a rather one-sided rant here. Why?

Seems to me you have a bug up your ass (no pun intended) over gays and want to draw a rather shaky line between atheism and homosexuality/pedophilia in order to service it.

...their wars were more likely political and used religion only as justification.

And how does that matter to those who suffered and died?

Atheist wars and killings are unashamedly political and have no justification.

Everyone justifies. Evil never sees itself as evil, only misunderstood.

That's the nature of who we are. To risk invoking Godwin's law, Hitler justified. The question isn't whether it's justified. It's whether those justifications pass muster or not.

And the old testament in particular is full of justification. The OT God is a wrathful one indeed, and the NT God equally wrathful if you factor in judgment day.

I want to show to you is that atheism taken to it's logical end only leads to death

I know that's what you want to show, but you haven't done a good job of it.

And I can show you the worst what theism taken to its logical extreme can be: pre-2001 Afghanistan beheadings in soccer stadiums.

Messages In This Thread