rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Material Pill

The Material Pill

Thanks for starting this thread.

I strongly disagree with most of what guys were saying in the God Pill thread, but I respect Roosh and what he's built here too much to go mouthing off about it there.

I wouldn't call it a Pill....I'd call it a "crutch."

Nihilism is scary, but at the end of the day, that's all there is. That's all we truly know. Entropy is real. Someday, everything that ever existed will be gone. There is no point to anything. Everything is meaningless. We are all meaningless and insignificant.

I honestly think it's something only people above a certain level of intelligence have to deal with. A majority of the people on the planet are pretty simple creatures and never really think much beyond having their physical needs met. They're born, they live, they die. They just don't think about it. Dumb people really are happier.

But for the rest of us, sooner or later you're gonna realize how fucked we are. Black Pill. Entropy. And that's terrifying on such a primal level that most people simply can't even begin to accept it. They need a crutch. And that means either boozing or drugging yourself to a stupor, or convincing yourself there IS some kind of meaning....let's call it "God." But both of those things are just crutches, not a real way to deal with the brutal reality that comes from accepting the truth: you will die. And someday someone will say your name for the last time, and it's as if you never existed at all. And this will happen to everyone.

Messages In This Thread