rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Material Pill

The Material Pill

Quote: (03-30-2019 11:43 PM)mickeyd Wrote:  

The god pill thread is certainly a strange turn to this forum. I always enjoyed gaining different perspectives from reading here, but that thread is a bit of a stretch to read. But I dont mean to direct this at roosh who is fostering a new understanding of life, it just seems that out of nowhere some posters are spouting off sermons like theyre hardcore christians to appease roosh or something. very sycophantic behavior.
Do those posters really practice christian ideals? how about complete celibacy, not even masturbation or perverted thoughts of any form. How about treating everyone as equals? Cant spout your racial theories anymore. Or tithing? the government takes their cut now prepare to give another 10%.
I agree with many christian ideals but fundamentally disagree with some and for that i cant be a true believer in it, nor do I buy the jesus miracles although I dont necessarily doubt he existed or wasnt a wise teacher.
Also Christianity is like swiss cheese as far as a living manual. It doesnt have clear rules on alcohol, homosexuality, and tattoos for example. Should you love your enemy or fight wickedness? Why does god ruin good people while allowing reckless idiots, greedy backstabbers, and violent criminals run amok? Do all those indian people in the amazon using stick bows go to hell too? For this reason alone Christianity is fractured like a broken mirror into all these denominations that take all kinds of various stances on issues like political parties which further muddies the waters.
Ive always enjoyed Roosh's philosophical insights and i hope he can take away the good of christianity while not falling hook line and sinker into the wackiness of it despite the fact that christianity says you must go all in to attain salvation.

The direction that Roosh is going isn't odd at all. It's not odd for the forum itself either, because many of the men involved are older now. It's actually a very natural progression.

Many of the questions you have regarding Christianity are simply a lack of you searching for answers.

Yes Christianity has clear answers on Alcohol and other drugs, homosexuality, tattoos, fighting evil and fighting wars. All of these things have been extensively covered and written about over the last 2000 years.

Alcohol for example is not forbidden, but being drunk is sinful. Homosexuality is bad, but it's no different than adultery.

The most interesting stuff is regarding fighting wars.

Messages In This Thread