rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can an immature woman rise to the occasion?

Can an immature woman rise to the occasion?

VincentVinturi, I do not mean to come off as harsh and I will not say if you should marry or not (respecting your wish for qualified responses). But I want to point out you are confusing "immature / not taking responsibility" with "a lack of intelligence."

An intelligent but immature woman will be able to follow you when you provide her with logical arguments. For example, in case of the bee sting it might be as simple as saying:

- "Doctors have a financial interest in prescribing you bullshit treatments you do not need."
- "You can verify if a prescription is correct with a 2-second Google search. If it debunks the prescribed treatment, it is likely bullshit."

And on and on. These arguments are so simple that if she is not able to follow them, she is lacking intelligence. (No offense, it is unfortunately uncommon to find women who can follow simple logic)

So if you see she is not able to follow this logic, you have a problem. You can't teach someone intelligence: it is set. You will always have to deal with her inability to understand you, which must be frustrating. You probably have to get very good in playing on her emotions to get her to do basic shit because marrying a girl won't make her smarter.

Messages In This Thread